Network Marketing Wannabe Here!!



'They' say that people buy direct sales products (anything your friends are selling on Facebook) from people they know and trust. 'They' also say that to create a sustainable direct sales career you need to push beyond the people who know you and trust you. You can't and shouldn't expect your friends and family to build your success. I agree!

Network marketing seems to be the new "thing to do." This generations Avon lady, except instead of going door to door you sit on your couch or in your car using your phone and Facebook to run your empire. 

I started out with one direct sales business and a few months later joined another. Not because I'm a greedy opportunist - I seriously worried that everyone would assume this, and yes, I know I shouldn't worry about what anyone thinks, but I'm human, it happens. The first two reasons, which are on equal levels, for why I signed up with these two businesses were because:
1. I LOVE the products
2. I LOVE a deal

When you sell, you get the biggest discount. It's a win win in my books.

From there this whole experience evolved. I started to really see the potential in each company. The opportunity it gave me to not only get a deal on premium quality products, but to make a little or a lot of extra cash for my family. The chance to reconnect with old friends and to make new ones. The chance to hustle, and doesn't everyone love a little hustle? I LOVE being a stay at home mom. I really do. I love my playground coworkers, I love being the taxi mom, the rink mom, the ball field mom and I'm so thankful that I can be home with my boys. Back in the day I worked hard, fought deadlines, was a frequent flyer and I loved it. I thrived in the hectic and chaotic times. My life now is a whole new level of chaos. I kind of missed the chaos of work. This network marketing side hustle gives me some of that fire back. Even if it's just a toe back in...for now...it's still in, and I love it.

It all just feels so salesy....doesn't it??? That's not my jam and I know it's not yours either. So I want to change it up a bit.

Here's the deal. If I'm ever going to grow and sustain my direct sales career through network marketing then YOU - The people who are currently not my friends or family need to get to know me. So that's why I revived this blog. This is my way of showing you who I am. It's terrifying by the way. And maybe nobody will ever read it. Side note: Do people still blog, or has blogging become something like a VHS - obsolete? Until I figure out something else, we'll stick with this.

Moving forward I'll (CharleeWith2E's) Facebook post, instagram and blog about me, the stuff I love, probably some mom stuff, life stuff and of course the products I want you all to use :) So, can we be friends?


Charlee With 2 E's


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hallelujah Indeed

One Year No Radio

Too Desperate?