A Viral Gem


I watched this video today and literally started a waterworks display. The kind where you laugh so hard you cry, your stomach hurts, you gasp for air then comes the phlegm cough. I had a serious case of phlegm cough after I watched this video. I should have stopped after watching it once but it was impossible. I watched it over and over again. It's just too good to watch once.

This is a video of Salma Hayek, Maya Rudolph and Maria Bello at a press junket for their upcoming film Grown Ups. Watch Salma, then listen to the screams, then watch her climb Maya Rudolph. This my friends is viral video gold. Warning, you just might pee you pants.

http://vodpod.com/watch/3803153-snake-on-a-set-watch-salma-hayek-freak-out

In case you weren’t sure what she was freaking out over….it was a snake.
Watching Salma climb Maya was AMAZING. I break out into a fit every time I even think of it.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hallelujah Indeed

One Year No Radio

My New Favorite Thing - Reading Movie Scripts