Live Feeds and Holy Matters


The holy trinity, also known as Rob, Kristen and Taylor, the leads in New Moon, were fresh off their European promotional tour and back in L.A. for the official star studded premiere of New Moon. Earlier in the afternoon I found out through my twitter feed that the Twilight MySpace page was going to be broadcasting the red carpet via a live feed. Originally I had no interest in watching this. I figured I’d just look at the pictures tomorrow online, but then 7:00 pm hit and it took everything in my body to not go to the computer to check out the live feed. I was compelled to watch it. My nosiness level was at an all time high. I wanted to see if Rob & Kristen would be on the red carpet together (which they didn’t, they didn’t even pose together). I wanted to see if Taylor Swift would show up (she didn’t). I wanted to see what other celebrities would come out of the woodwork and show the rest of the world that they were Twilight fans too…and by the way..strangest woodwork appearance came from 50 Cent…ya, the rapper dude. So anyway, what I’m trying to say is that I fell into the live stream black hole. I should have known better because Lacey warned me about the live stream black hole when she fell into it this summer with Big Brother

I watched it…so what. I loved it and I’m not ashamed. There was so much hoopla that it seemed more like an awards show than a movie premiere. My favorite interview and best personality surprise of the night was with Elizabeth Reaser. She plays Esme Cullen. You know, you never really get to hear much from her. In press interviews, they usually clump her together with the other “Cullens” and she never gets a word in. This chick is hilarious. Let her talk more! She seemed so happy to be interviewing by herself, it was like she had verbal diarrhea. My god, I fell in love with her. It was kind of shocking at first to see this person emerge that we never get the chance to see and I also couldn’t really tell if she was nervous or a little drunk. I hope she was a little drunk..that makes me love her more.

Back to the holy trinity. Smiley faces all around last night. I guess the whole “emo” trend isn’t “in” anymore. The smiles can be explained. Let’s start with Rob. After countless interviews with him saying “Ya, I’m famous, but I can’t get a girlfriend,” he’s finally getting some with rumored GF Kristen Stewart. And he must be getting it all the time now because he has a perma grin fixated to his face…which by the way is starting to resemble Wolverine…somebody trim his face. Kristen is all smiles because she has finally accepted the Twilight craze, no longer cares about the gossip of if all oh and she’s F&#$ing Robert Pattinson. You’d be smiley face too. And then there’s Taylor, which by the way, isn’t it so cute how he wears a suit to everything, acting all grown up and business like. He’s just happy to be a star and he’s soaking it all in. He wants the fame…bring the fame on.

Here is a link to 120 pictures from the night. http://www.popsugar.com/6266930 Everyone looked very glam. I loved Kristen’s Oscar de la Renta gown but wasn’t a fan of the hairstyle or lack thereof. Reports are saying she ditched the dress as soon as she got in the theater and changed into her signature skinny jeans and vintage T..rock star..I love it. Dakota Fanning was sweet in her strapless black number. Loved the red heels. Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli, please…they are like the cutest married couple in Hollywood oh and I love the wolf pack guys. They were so friendly and humble.

When the premiere ended everyone headed to the Armand Hammer Museum for the after party. Pictures here: http://www.popsugar.com/6272793

Oh ya, and my rubber arm has been twisted. I know I said I’d wait to see New Moon after the craziness of opening weekend dies down…well, now I’m going on this Thursday night.

Comments

  1. I didn't actually believe you would make it until Monday ;) I am going to try!!

    BTW maybe Taylor has been reading your blog and decided to wear a suit to seem more grown up and mature ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly thought I could do it. Can you believe that it was Chris who convinced me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hallelujah Indeed

One Year No Radio

Unplug