Hi! I'm Back!


Wow! It has been way too long since I've been here. Life kind of got away on me. One baby, then another, then another....the days, then months, then years turn into a big giant blur of awesomeness mixed with extreme sleep deprivation. But the great news is that I'm back. Maybe not regularly, but I'll definitely pop in more frequently.

Let's see, last time we talked I was a young and naive twenty something with too much free time. Haha, I laugh at myself. I'm grateful to have had those days, it makes me be okay with being who I am now. I had loads of me time...loads of it. I don't think I fully realized how much of myself would be given to my children....there's a tiny spec of me left each day, from about 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm, but I'll take it. The good days, the bad days, the snotty nosed, tantrum filled days, I'll take them all :)

Instead of watching movies and finding new music, I'm organizing play dates, driving to activities, helping with homework, giving out SNACKS...so many snacks. Some days are hard. The days when you are counting down the seconds before bedtime. Then when everyone is finally asleep the hard times of the day seem to quickly be forgotten once I sit down and look at the pictures on my phone that I took that day. I guess it wasn't really that bad. I guess it was actually pretty much okay. And then tomorrow, we do it all over again.

Over the past year I've been dabbling in two network marketing companies. One for all natural hair products and the other for skincare. Network marketing seems to be the new stay at home mom "thing". This generations Avon lady, except instead of going door to door you sit on your couch or in your car using your phone and facebook to run your empire. Not gonna lie, I LOVE IT!!!! I love my products, I love my paycheque. I'm a natural chit chatter so it makes sense. It's not easy, that's for sure. Working the cold market is SO hard, but challenge accepted. I look forward to seeing where this road takes me. You can check out my facebook business page here, CharleeWith2E's (That's not a sales pitch by the way....I just thought you might curious)

Well, it's just about time for me to wake one up from nap and get one at school. Then it's an early supper and trick or treating. My husband and I have one of those extremely dorky couples Halloween costumes. We are a BLT sandwich. He's the bacon and I'm the lettuce and tomato. 

Cheers everyone! It's great to be back:)
Charlee With 2 E's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hallelujah Indeed

One Year No Radio

Too Desperate?