The Cheese That Changed My Life


Have you ever had Boursin cheese? This cheese is so amazing that the first time I had it my boobs got bigger..well not really…at least in my mind they did. That’s how amazing this cheese is. It makes you believe that the impossible is possible.

Ever since I first tried this cheese I have made it my mission in life to share it with the world. I bring it to dinner parties, wedding & baby showers, birthday parties and I force feed people into trying it while I stand next to them saying “isn’t it amazing? Isn’t it the best cheese you’ve ever had? It’s changing your life right now isn’t it? Quick, check your boobs, are they getting bigger?”

It’s a soft cheese, you’ll need a cheese knife. I prefer the herb & garlic flavor spread on a cracked peppercorn cracker...delicious...my mouth is salivating right now. And today must be a really good day because I just received an email that will change my mashed potato experience FOREVER.

Boursin Mashed Potatoes – Ahhhhh, I hear angels rejoicing

Here is the recipe:
Serves 4
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients:
• 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
• 1 package (5.2 oz.) Boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs
• 1/4 cup whole milk
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Instructions:
Boil the potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain the potatoes in a colander. In a bowl, mash the potatoes until they are smooth. Add the Boursin cheese and continue mashing until the cheese is thoroughly mixed. Add the milk and beat in to the potato mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.

I can't wait to try this.

Comments

  1. Humm... I wonder what wonderful person introduced you to this delight?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hallelujah Indeed

One Year No Radio

Unplug